Thank you so much for your referral!
Online Referral Form
You may refer patients to our office by filling out our secure online Referral Form. After you have completed the form, please make sure to press the Complete and Send button at the bottom to automatically send us your information. The security and privacy of patient data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it.
We promise to provide excellent care for all of your patients!
Please send us this referral slip along with any corresponding x-rays to email@example.com. If fax is more convenient for you,
you may also fax them to: (303)225-4733.
It is a great help to us if you can please include the patient's full name and the date the x-ray was taken in the email.
If the x-ray will be sent with the patient please note this on the referral form.
We are happy to accommodate any same-day dental emergency patients you refer over.
For referring dental staff members calling our office to request a same-day emergency appointment, it is helpful for our office if you can please be prepared to answer these questions about your patient for Dr. Catalano when you call:
- Is the patient in pain or swollen?
- Is the patient currently taking any Anticoagulants (bloodthinners)?
- Aspirin (daily)
- Heparin(Fragmin, Innohep, and Lovenox)
- Warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven)
If so, when/what was their last dose taken?
- Does the patient need to pre-medicate or have they pre-medicated already today and if so when?
- Is the patient interested in oral sedation today? (ie. valium) If so, what are their drug allergies?
- Is the patient interested in having a possible future dental implant placed in the area of the extraction?